Saturday, June 22, 2013

An unthought rant.

                I hereby demand that the English language clean up its act.  I do further state that from this point on I shall use an alternate spelling to that end.
                Uuhy, you uuonder?  Uuhat uuould this neuu system be?  Uuell, if you uuill observe these tuuo sentences you uuill uuork out the ansuuer to this mystery.  I am referring to the uuorst letter in the uuritten  uuord: The Double-u.
Uuhy do uue continue to use this uuaste of alphabetic space uuhen it can easily be replaced with tuuo “u”s as its ouun name suggests.
But uuait, there’s more.  Look at in your keyboard.  Go ahead, I’ll uuait.  See, it doesn’t even look like a double-u.  It’s a double-v, folks!
Nouu, I understand this uuill take some uuork on our part to get used to, but trust me uuhen that day comes, it uuill be uuonderful.
One more thing.  If this neuu method is not uuelcomed by the English speaking peoples of the uuorld, could uue at least spell the uuord “vacwm” thusly?
Thank you.
 I'm Karl Fogsen, thanks for reading.              

No comments:

Post a Comment